FITS ATACAMA &SOLO TENT
- CUSTOM FIT, CLIPS IN SECURELY
- KEEPS MOISTURE DOWN IN GARAGE
- CLEAN SURFACE TO PACK OR ORGANIZE
- TRANSFORMS GARAGE INTO EXTRA SLEEP SPACE
- WATERPROOF,10,000 MM HYDROSTATIC HEAD
- FITS IN ATACAMA TENT BAG
- WEIGHT 0.17kg
- SHIPS SAME DAY
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Notify me when available
Garage Foot Print for The Atacama and Solo Expedition Tent.
The Atacama and Solo Expedition Tent, Garage Foot Print. Perfectly fitted to the garage measurements and layout, the garage foot print is clipped beneath entrance of the inner tent and extends fully to clip at the opposite end of the garage. Keeps high traffic area tidy, stored gear clean and offers clean area to stand without shoes or boots. Weight is 170grams
We highly recommend using a footprint, a custom-cut ground cloth designed specifically for the floor plan of your tent. The garage footprint keeps condensation down, allows campers to move freely from one area of the tent to another without the need for shoes and keeps high traffic areas tidy. In the morning the area provides a clean surface where you can change cloths, or fold and roll your tent.
The sleeping bay ground cloth and garage ground cloth for the Atacama Expedition Tent are two different, distinct cloths of different sizes to fit perfectly in each designated area. With "Garage" imprinted directly on the garage area foot print there is no confusion as to which ground cloth belongs where. Ground cloths are optional and sold separately.
- If only a nonspecific ground cloth is all that is available, tuck any excess material under the tent floor . Any material that extends beyond the tent's perimeter will catch water and collect it.
You might also like