Terms and Conditions
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Redverz Gear is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Return Policy
- If an item has been unused, in it's original packaging this can be returned within 14 days. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days of us receiving your return, providing it arrives safely. You will be credited for the item minus shipping costs both ways. We cannot accept items that have been damaged, altered, or used. You will receive an email when we receive your return. If you wish to make a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REDVERZ GEAR warranties the materials and workmanship in every REDVERZ GEAR tent to the original owner. If your REDVERZ GEAR tent has received proper care, but fails due to a defect in manufacturing, the tent will be repaired or replaced at REDVERZ GEAR’s discretion. Repairs due to accident, natural hazard damage (i.e. weather, animals, ultraviolet [UV] damage on tents), abuse or alteration, extreme weather, acts of nature, improper care or negligence where REDVERZ GEAR is not at fault–including sun degradation, mildew, wear and tear due to hard use–will be performed if possible, at a reasonable charge. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.
Redverz Gear will cover the shipping from our warranty location (ground shipping) for all items covered under warranty. Customers are responsible for getting the product to the Redverz Gear Warranty department and expedited shipping requests for returned goods.
Tracking and Insurance
We strongly recommend that all returns sent to Redverz Gear have a tracking number and are insured. Redverz Gear cannot accept responsibility for packages that did not arrive or are damaged and uninsured.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT When you visit our website, our Web server recognizes your navigational information, including non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address), but not your email address. The navigational information we collect tells us about the use of our website by visitors, including the areas of our site that are most visited or the time of a last visit to a page on our website. It also tells us about the technical efficiencies of our website (i.e. the time it takes a visitor to connect to our website or download pages). The navigational information helps us better understand a visitor's experience at redverzgear.com and improve upon that experience by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer.
- SECURITY Redverz Gear takes every precaution to protect your information. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. redverzgear.com was developed to support secure online purchasing through secure socket layer (SSL) technology using 256-bit encryption, which provides a high level of security. All information that you provide during the shopping process is encrypted for your protection. We are committed to keeping your personal information (including your name, shipping address(es), email address, payment records, and banking and credit accounts) private and secure. Although capturing this information is necessary for us to process and fulfill an order you place online, for your convenience,
- FRAUD Credit card fraud occurs when someone obtains your card information without your authorization or permission and uses it to make a purchase. We take precautions to carefully screen orders when they are made, and to prevent credit card fraud to the extent possible. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any amount up to $50 for a fraudulent order that gets past our screening process, Redverz Gear will cover the entire liability for you. We will cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made from Redverz Gear while using the secure server. Of course, in the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must also immediately notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- EMAIL We do NOT send unsolicited commercial email, otherwise known as "spam." We do NOT send email marketing communications to a visitor-provided email address unless the intended recipient specifically opts in to receive such communications from us. We do NOT sell or rent our visitor or customer email addresses or make them available to other organizations for marketing purposes.
- MAILING LIST Prior to sending any direct mail communications, such as our catalog, we match our mailing lists against the Direct Marketing Association (DMA)'s Do Not Mail List and remove from our mailing any consumers who have specifically opted out from receiving unsolicited mail.
- TELEPHONE NUMBERS Consumers who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed with RedverzGear, including invitations to participate in surveys about their experiences with us. We do NOT sell or rent our customer phone numbers or make them available to other organizations for marketing purposes.
- ADVERTISING We do not partner with or have special relationships with any third party ad server companies.
- WHAT YOU CAN DO If you feel that this website is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.